12 EASY-CARE TIPS TO HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR FUR...
1. Always hang your fur garment on a broad shouldered hanger and make it a point to give it plenty of
room in the closet, so the fur is not crushed.
2. NEVER, store a fur in a plastic bag.
3. NEVER, leave a fur near heat.
4. If your fur gets wet, shake it out and hang it up in a room to dry out (away from heat) in a place where air can circulate.
5. NEVER, comb or brush your fur.
6. NEVER, mothproof your fur.
7. Store your fur during the warm season. Modern storage vaults are temperature and humidity
controlled to protect your fur.
8. Have your fur cleaned regularly by an experienced furrier.
9. Have any small rips or tears repaired immediately.
10. Try not to wear heavy jewelry where it will rub againist the fur and cause rips or tears.
11. Do not pin jewelry or flowers on your fur.
12. NEVER, put perfume or cologne directly on fur.